House rules:1. No corporate advertisement or spamming the forum or other guests. If in doubt, don't.
2. Be nice. Be cool. We are colleagues, not your frat buddies. Any racism or similar nonsense will get you 86'd.
3. We are here to share and grow. Your participation helps everyone.
4. Give back. Share your resources, what you have learned over the years, what has worked for you.
5. Keep things civilized. You may disagree with some, but such is life. Name calling and similar will get you banned or 86'd
6. Posts are owned by the poster. We have no way to verify their veracity. Take things with a grain of salt.